Monday 11 March 2013


                                   My Love
Far away on a tree, a bird is trying to say something, what does she want or is it singing its happy song? The tree seems to be enjoying the melodious rhythm and the nature is so happy to comply. The light breeze kisses my cheeks and I feel my heart stop for a nanosecond. How effortless it is to fall in love with nature. The new leaves bearing the lightest shades of green, the tall trees standing protectively, the light sound of water in the stream sounding like music to the longing soul and the mild, warm sun which makes every tiny part relax and you feel you have reborn on earth. The animated chatter of the kids somewhere makes you relive those naughty moments of your childhood. Running away from home out in the fields to play with your companies for the life, to climb those ever obliging tree branches, dancing madly to any song which comes to your mind, chasing the poor kitty your neighbour has and always having that carefree face and mind. It all seems so unknown now, as if you never lived any of those days, like you were never born or were born old enough to never have spent those minutes of craziness. Almost like a previous birth when you were all happy without worries, when the world seemed to be a better, no best place to live in, sneaking hot muffins from your mother’s kitchen and sharing the bits with friends, ohh how much you miss all of it now that you’ve grown past that time.

As I think over the past, some bitter memories come rushing too sticking with the good ones, almost like inseparable as if the goodness is starting to get bitter too. The poison will soon spread and then all you’ll be left with is more bitterness to come. I try to shake my head so I shake the unhappy moments away and surprisingly it works. Far away I can hear the sweet talk between two people, almost in love. I want to talk to the nature in the same manner. Will I get my answers? Or the beauty of it is again going to distract me for the good??  

1 comment:

  1. Everybody loves nature and nature loves everybody. Its pasts good memories that hurts, when looked back upon them.

    ReplyDelete